Click the drop-downs for information on our policies
Our Book Now, Pay Later option allows you to make your reservation with just a 5% non-refundable deposit. The remaining balance is paid two weeks before your tour.
The 5% deposit is non-refundable under all circumstances. Your final payment is automatically scheduled with the credit card used for your deposit. This payment will be processed 13 days before the date of the first tour on your invoice. A reminder email will be sent to you 5 days before this payment. If your payment is declined, your reservation will be canceled.
To update your credit card information you must contact us at least 14 days before the date of the first tour on your invoice.
Please see these examples for the refund amounts for each payment method:
Tour reserved with payment in full
- Canceled at least 14 days before the tour: 100% refund
- The tour is canceled due to weather: 100% refund
- Your cruise ship’s schedule is canceled or delayed (causing you to miss the tour): 100% refund
Tour reserved with Book Now, Pay Later
- Canceled at least 14 days before the tour: Your payment for the remaining balance will be canceled. Your 5% deposit is not refunded.
- The tour is canceled due to weather: 95% refund
- Your cruise ship’s schedule is canceled or delayed (causing you to miss the tour): 95% refund
Standard Cancellation Policy: You may cancel up to 14-days before the tour for a refund. No refund is available if canceled within 14-days of the tour.
If your cruise ship doesn’t arrive in port, or is late and causes you to miss the tour, or if for any reason the tour is canceled (due to weather, for example) you will receive a refund.
*Our Book Now, Pay Later option requires a 5% deposit that is non-refundable.
Alaska Shore Tours must be notified at (844) 626-9600 or by email for a refund to be issued. To request a cancellation, please provide us with your reservation number (beginning with the letter “A” followed by numbers), as well as your reason for cancellation. We send an email out once the refund has been issued, it can then take 5-10 days to show up on your credit card statement.
- Currency exchanges will be made to and from US dollars according to real-time market exchange rates. This means that, in some instances where exchange rates have changed, customers may receive a full refund totaling less than the amount paid for the initial purchase.
- We guarantee that you will not miss your cruise ship. We book tours for thousands of cruise ship passengers every year and we’ve never left anyone behind! If you were to miss your ship’s departure through no fault of your own on a tour that has been booked with us, we will get you to your next port of call. Transportation and any necessary lodging will be provided.
- *This guarantee is not provided for guests docking in Haines that elect to go to Skagway for a tour via ferry.